Woodland Park, CO
800-410-0377 or 719-687-9684
For Online reservations click HERE
Diamond Campground is located in Woodland Park, CO at 8500′ on the flank of Pikes Peak.
- 18 wooded acres
- 130 spacious sites
- Newly renovated bathouse with clean restrooms and showers – no fee for guests
- RV Supplies, firewood, ice
- Laundry room
- Free WiFi at all sites (for more info on our WiFi click HERE)
- Clubhouse with planned activities: pot luck dinners, pancake breakfast, bingo, poker nights, arts and crafts, bible study, plus many more.
- Walking distance to downtown Woodland Park
- Eighteen miles from Colorado Springs attractions
- Well behaved pets (and owners) are welcome
- Dump Station (Open to the public for a fee)
Warning: Some GPS units will not route you properly. Do not depend on the GPS – use the directions below.
From the East: From I-25 take exit 141 and proceed west on Highway 24 for 18 miles to Woodland Park. Turn right (north) on Highway 67 for 1/2 mile. Diamond Campground will be on your left.
From the West: Take Highway 24 into Woodland Park. Turn left (north) on Highway 67 (towards Deckers) for 1/2 mile. Diamond Campground will be on your left. Warning – be careful in picking up Highway 67. In Divide it goes south towards Cripple Creek. DO NOT take Highway 67 south….proceed on highway 24 through Divide to Woodland Park.